Sunday, December 16, 2007

9 Days to Go!


Is madness time, yes that is what I call this time of the year. Every year I dislike it even more, the rushing around, malls pack, parking lots a sea of cars and make sure you remember where you parked, and pray that the weather is not bad. I can surely say by the time Christmas eve comes around I am dead beat.
I really wish the holidays were more about family, friends and less about about the commercial side of it.
As you might have guessed no, I am no way near done with my shopping starting tomorrow I too,will join the madness. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year!

5 comments:

bluedreamer27 said...

merry x mas too

Magdalen Islands said...

I too wish you a Merry Christmas and a good year to come!
Gimme A Dream @ EntreCard
And yes I certainly approve of your card.

sweetlady18 said...

Thank you to both..

bluedreamer27 said...

hi there just dropping by to se if you hve new post
hope you visit mine too
its 4 days left
merry christmas!!!

Chris said...

I agree about Christmas and family. That's what it means to me at least...