Friday, January 25, 2008

Why Men can pee standing up!!


God was just about done creating humans,
but he had two parts left over. He couldn't
decide how to split them between Adam and Eve
so He thought He might just as well ask them.
He told them one of the things He had left was a
thing that would allow the owner to pee while standing
up.
"It's a very handy thing," God told them,"and I was wondering
if either one of you had a preference for it."
Well, Adam jumped up and down and begged, "Oh please give that
to me! I'd love to be able to do that! It seems like just the
sort of a thing a man should have. Please! Pleeease!! Give it
to me!" On and on he went like an excited little boy.
Eve just smiled and told God that if Adam really wanted it so
badly,that he could have it. So God gave Adam the thing that
allowed him to pee standing up.
Adam was so excited he started whizzing all over the place,
first on the side of a rock, then wrote his name in the sand, and
then he tried to see if he could hit a stump ten feet away,
laughing with delight all the while.
God and Eve watched him with amusement and then God said to Eve,
"Well, I guess you're kind of stuck with the last thing I have left."
"Whats it called ?" asked Eve.
"Brains!" said God.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Because they simply can? :)) God can be sometimes funny. Did you stop to wonder why He gave her the brains? To make it easier for her to get to what Adam received?

Deimos Tel`Arin said...

DTA:
Nice joke you go there. ;)

However, I have to disagree with something.

Generally, men have more brains than women. Ugh! I feel so sexist!

That's probably just me though.
_________________________________

[Did you stop to wonder why He gave her the brains? To make it easier for her to get to what Adam received?]

DTA:
Now this remark totally cracked me up and made my day!

Good one there, chris. :D

Quad Rider said...

Ignore deimos - he's mad because his letters don't turn out as big as mine :)

Seriously though - now I have visions of men running around all giddy leaving their mark on things. lol. good stuff!