Saturday, November 17, 2007

Anything is possible!


Kind of funny what happened to me yesterday. I was driving and had to stop at a red light, I was not paying much attention to my surrounding, was kind of lost in my thoughts of things I needed to get done through the day.. then I looked up and I see this older guy kind of scruffy looking standing in front of my car his back facing me. I wondered why he was not crossing the street and just standing there...Well I did not to wondered too long when he pull his pants down and flashed me his white as a ghost butt..I could not help it but to laugh and laugh, I could never understand what makes some people want to exposed themselves, maybe he was waiting for me to rate his ghostly butt?

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I had the same experience when I was a child. I also didn't rate at that guy but want to laugh at him..haha

sweetlady18 said...

Ha ha , yes it is funny, thank god he did not flash the front I might be unable to keep driving from laughing too much.

Beth Anderson said...

Oh my gosh! I would have laid on the horn!

sweetlady18 said...

It was all too funny to even do anything at the time, and the way he just slowly pull them up and continue crossing the street as if nothing had happened ... hahaha I am guessing he must do this often if not everyday.