Sunday, November 11, 2007

MICE, MUD AND CHICKEN


I bet you were wondering what is this post about by reading that tittle. Well last night I had this dream about being in some sort of strange house, opening cabinets seeing a large brown bag and hearing that noise as if something was struggling to get out...I new they were mice and I must say I am your typical scary cat when it comes to those creatures. Moving along the phone rings 3:00am a customer wanted to talk he said could not sleep so we talked for about 25 minutes, I go back to sleep and the darn dream continues, mice again this time I am outside with a man, we are going somewhere and we are struggling to move because of there is so much mud all around us. Later on I find myself again looking at that bag hearing the noise of the mice inside it, and next to the bag is a chicken..and of course now I wake up I can't help but to think what was all that about. Sometimes some dreams makes one wonder why they can be so vivid and what they really mean. So there I was this am looking up the meaning of those three things the mice, mud and chicken, and this is what I found: Chicken Easy available. They represent fortune in love, joy and happiness in all aspects of your life.

Mice They foretell domestic troubles and business affairs will assume a discouraging tone.

Mud Slanderous charges. Messy feelings. Family disturbances.

So I am guessing I should be prepared for things to come, or not, hahaha.

the following is some interesting info I found about dreams:

Did You Know?
• One third of our lives are spent sleeping.
• In your lifetime you will spend about six years of it dreaming. That is more than 2100 days spent in a different world.
• Everybody dreams. Just because you don’t remember your dreams it does not mean that you didn’t dream
• We dream an average of one or two hours every night and we often have four to seven dreams in one night
• Five minutes after the end of a dream, half the content is forgotten. After ten minutes, 99 percent is lost.
• If you are snoring then you cannot be dreaming.
• The word dream stems from the middle English word, ‘dreme’ which means joy and music
• Men tend to dream more about other men, while women dream equally about men and women.
• Research has shown that during REM sleep men experience erections and women experience vaginal blood flow no matter what the content of the dream. In fact, ‘wet dreams’ may not coincide with overtly sexual content.
• People who give up smoking have longer and more intense dreams
• Toddlers do not dream about themselves. They don’t appear in their own dreams until the age of four.

FROM PSYCHIC DREAMING BY CRAIG HAMILTON-PARKER

3 comments:

dw said...

hahah...one scary dream u got there :) but what the hell was the chicken there? hahah...some dreams have meanings, some don't. but are you sure men dream about different men? i prefer dreaming about other women instead of men hahah...sometimes its fun to dream, you can control it or maybe not sometimes...it can sometimes be terrifying... you know...

sweetlady18 said...

lol,,,for sure was a strange dream, and I have no idea what the chicken was doing there funny when you think about it. Good thing dreams are dreams. thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.

Anonymous said...

I have had a recuring dream as of the last month maby. As I awake I am shot by an arrow, it enters just below my rib cage at a slight upward angle. It is always the same, it seems more like I'm waking and then the arrow hits me???