Monday, November 19, 2007

Sexy Furniture


MMMMMMMMM, I do love this table, talk about erotic piece of furniture. I can actually see myself owning something like this. I am sure it would spark many different kinds of conversations.
This particular table was made by cabinet maker and artist Mario Philippona, in Berlin. Philippona is exhibiting wooden sculpture and furniture pieces inspired by the female body, with names like "TittyFrutti" attached. Philippona says that his passion for wood inspired him to create other pieces including:a wine-glass cupboard in the shape of a pair of large breasts, a table supported by legs moulded from a female model and a bedside drawer which opens by pressing a button in the piece's "vagina".Philippona said: "The shape of a woman, her organic architecture, combined with my passion for wood inspired me to sculpt these sexy designs."
If you want to read and see more of his work here is a link:
http://www.sexyfurniture.nl/enindex.html

No comments: