Friday, November 9, 2007

What's Your Favorite Season?


I love the fall, always have, makes me feel renewed and gives me that cozy feeling. I can spend hours walking in the park enjoying the color of the leaves, the crisp smell of the air. Falls gets my mind ready for the holidays that are just around the corner.
Lots of fresh produce for sale in the farm markets. Perfect weather for getting out and doing something, like taking a scenic drive or a trip. Spiced apple cider,
pecan pie, harvest wreaths on people's doors. The sight and smell of raked leaves. Watching the squirrels running around gathering nuts. Cooler nights perfect to enjoy a glass of wine with a friend or a special someone. It's just a great time of the year.
What is your favorite season?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, i have added a review of your blog on mine. :) keep the post coming.

SEO Rob said...

I love the the time in between spring and summer. Something inside me get's all 'warm' inside whenever the sun comes out. It's an incredible feeling.